Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Great Moment in Hamburg

Email yang aku terima hari ni buat aku tersenyum sorang-sorang. My old friend in Hamburg from Spain.
Hello Siti!

It’s been a very long time. How are you?

I was doing some end-of-the year organization of my desk and came across your business card and remembered our biking Hamburg afternoons after the incredibly boring MSG-3 trainingJ. When I go to Hamburg I often walk pass the place where we had dinner, it was nice!

How are things in your part of the world? And how are you doing? Did you marry? Any of your regular projects in mind for next year: climbing the K-2, running the iron-woman triathlon or something?

Here in Spain we are celebrating Christmas now but under the influence of a big economic crisis: the country’s economy is shrinking to 1990 numbers. It’s not affecting me but many people around me are unemployed. In any case Christmas with my family and friends is being a happy one. Also this year I crashed while flying in my powered paraglider L Nothing serious but I had to stay at home for a month. Now I am fully recovered and thinking about flying again (against the will of my girlfriend and family).

I hope everything is ok for you and your family.

Regards... and happy New Year!.

Guillermo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment